2016October 15. Charity FestivalMega Star Night with Tamil, Telugu and Hindi songs. October 15, 2016. 3 P.M. East High School, 450 Ellis Lane, West Chester, PA 19380.
October 3. Charity Festival
Charity Festival to feed and care for orphaned special needs children. October 3, 2015. 5 P.M. Stetson Middle School, 1060 Wilmington Pike (Route 202), West Chester, PA.
- Raised $50,000 and set up a corpus fund administered by TNF Chennai. Interest generated will be used to feed and care for about 60 orphaned special needs children at Anbalayam in Sirkali.
May 31. Charity Festival
- Mr. Lena Tamilvanan’s speech and PANCHATHANDIRAM drama by Stage Friends (USA).
- Raised $ 24,263.96 to uplift abandoned mentally challenged children in Tamil Nadu.
May 28-31. TNF’s 35th National Convention at the Valley Forge Convention Center, King of Prussia, PA.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed between TNF and the Government of Tamil Nadu to focus on enhancing school education in Tamil Nadu.
- About 1,500 delegated attended the three day convention filled with cultural, social and humanitarian activities.
November 9. Vismaya
- A multimedia theater production on Indian culture by Kanniks Kannikeswaran.
- Program helped raise funds to build science laboratories at Kasthurba Gandhi Kanya Gurukulam, a school and home for orphan and underprivileged girls in Vedaraniam.
October 1. Joint Trek-A-Thon with Gertrude S. Lane Foundation. Ridley Creek State Park, Media, PA.
Funds raised for “Benches for Bindhus” a project to build unity and self-esteem among Tamil girls in Bommidi, Dharmapuri district.
August 6. Eegai Peruvizha, Charity Festival.
Y Gee drama to bring awareness about abandoned special needs children in Sirkali.