2018Philly Chapter Cycle Gaja Event
Click here to view photos from the event
Gokul Murugadoss, High School student from Chester Springs, PA, raised $7,320 from his family and friends to help Cyclone Gaja victims through TNF:
2016October 15. Charity Festival
Mega Star Night with Tamil, Telugu and Hindi songs. October 15, 2016. 3 P.M. East High School, 450 Ellis Lane, West Chester, PA 19380.July 24. Dancing for a Cause
Abirami Murugadoss dedicated her arangetram to TNF projects and helped raise $8,800. Congratulations to Abirami and thanks to Murugadoss family for their continued support to TNF projects.
2015October 3. Charity Festival
Charity Festival to feed and care for orphaned special needs children. October 3, 2015. 5 P.M. Stetson Middle School, 1060 Wilmington Pike (Route 202), West Chester, PA.
- Raised $50,000 and set up a corpus fund administered by TNF Chennai. Interest generated will be used to feed and care for about 60 orphaned special needs children at Anbalayam in Sirkali.
2014May 31. Charity Festival
- Mr. Lena Tamilvanan’s speech and PANCHATHANDIRAM drama by Stage Friends (USA).
- Raised $ 24,263.96 to uplift abandoned mentally challenged children in Tamil Nadu.
2010May 28-31. TNF’s 35th National Convention at the Valley Forge Convention Center, King of Prussia, PA.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed between TNF and the Government of Tamil Nadu to focus on enhancing school education in Tamil Nadu.
- About 1,500 delegated attended the three day convention filled with cultural, social and humanitarian activities.
2008November 9. Vismaya
- A multimedia theater production on Indian culture by Kanniks Kannikeswaran.
- Program helped raise funds to build science laboratories at Kasthurba Gandhi Kanya Gurukulam, a school and home for orphan and underprivileged girls in Vedaraniam.
2006October 1. Joint Trek-A-Thon with Gertrude S. Lane Foundation. Ridley Creek State Park, Media, PA.
Funds raised for “Benches for Bindhus” a project to build unity and self-esteem among Tamil girls in Bommidi, Dharmapuri district.August 6. Eegai Peruvizha, Charity Festival.
Y Gee drama to bring awareness about abandoned special needs children in Sirkali.